Tuesday, 27 January 2015

My Skincare Routine


I thought I'd share my skincare routine with you. I like to used a mix of brands but at the moment I am using a lot of Garnier products.


First of all I like to cleanse and remove my make up with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. It is so gentle on the skin yet removes tough make up like eyeliner really well. Next I wash my face with Simple's Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash. I love this stuff because it turns into a foam as I gently rub it into my skin. I then wash that off my face with a face cloth and dry my face gently with a towel. Once I've done that I like to tone my skin with Garnier's Refreshing Toner Start Afresh. This stuff smells amazing and I believe really cleans my pores without being too harsh. These three steps work well for me to keep break outs at bay and keeps my skin a nice even tone.

After cleansing, washing and toning I like to moisturise my face. First I put a pea size amount of Dirty Work's Eye Cream under my eyes with my ring fingers. This product helps keep my under eye area hydrated. Next I apply Garnier Soft Essentials 24hr Nourishing Day Cream all over my face, mainly targeting around my nose and mouth as I tend to get dry patches in these areas.

And that's my skincare routine. Please bare in mind that not all products work with skin types. I have normal to dry skin and I do suffer from sensitive skin as well so I have to be careful with what I use. I hope you've enjoyed my post links for all products are listed below.






Thanks for reading!

Follow me to see my next post! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment