Thursday, 22 January 2015

Urban Decay | Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette


For Christmas I was given this amazing eyeshadow palette, which I have absolutely fallen in love with. I have wanted one of the naked palettes for ages but just haven't had the money to splash out on it. But now I finally have it!


Now the colours in this palette are very natural, which I am a bit fan of as I have quite pale skin I don't like to use bright colours prefer to keep it natural. It's a great range between shimmer and matte shadows which are great to work with to create many looks.


I decided to show all the colour swatches on my arm to show how pigmented they are. I also have shown an example of me using the palette. I used the colours Bootycall on my brow bone and inner corner, Tease on my eyebrows, Suspect all over the lid, Halfbaked on the outer corner to middle of the lid and under the eye, Snakebite in the crease, corner and under eye, and finally Blackout lined thinly along the lash line.

This palette is £37 but it is well worth it as you get so many shades of great quality. I would highly recommend if you can afford it!

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette £37 - http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/naked/naked-colour/naked2

Follow me to see my next post!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment