Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Barry M | Natural Glow Eye Shadow and Face Blusher Palette


I thought I'd review the Barry M Natural Glow Eye Shadow and Face Blusher Palette. Now I do have to apologise for the state my palette is in I have had it a while now, but shows you how much I've used it! I think this palette is great value for money and an excellent set of colours. It is a good basic item to have in your make up bag.


There are 6 eyeshadows and a blusher on the end. I have to say I have hardly used the blusher I do think they should have added two more shadows instead. However, the shadows which are there are great to create any natural look you'd like. I don't tend to use the little brushes that come with it either. I think Barry M could simplify things with this palette and to just make it about the eyeshadows as they are the best part.


I swatched each colour on my arm and the pigment is pretty good for you money. Especially the 3 darker, shimmery shades. So if you're looking for something that is great quality, but not as expensive as some other palettes this is a good one. 


I thought I'd show an example of how I use the palette. This look was using the 4 central eyeshadows. I started by using the cream shade all over, then the light brown shade over the middle to outer corner of lid, then the golden shimmer shade along the crease and outer corner of lid and finally the taupe shimmer shade in the crease and under the outer eye. This creates a subtle look with a touch of shimmer, which is one of my favourite looks. I also find it brings out my blue eyes.


Overall I'd say this palette is a great buy, especially if you are just starting to build your make up collection. And it also doesn't break the bank at its low price. I shall link below where you can find it.

Barry M Natural Glow Eye Shadow and Face Blusher Palette £6.49 - http://www.boots.com/en/Barry-M-Natural-Glow-Eye-Shadow-and-Face-Blusher-Palette_1395364/

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment