Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Haircare | Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Oil


Today I thought I'd talk about this hair oil, Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Perfector Oil with pure Coconut Oil, which I have been using for about 3 or 4 months now. I'd heard this works really well and keeps your hair in great condition so I thought I'd try it out. And I have to say it is truly amazing stuff!

I have curly/wavy hair and am always looking for products to help stop any frizz, as well as keeping it in good condition without suffocating it. This oil works so much better than any serum I have ever tried. It also makes your hair smell amazing of lovely coconuts! You can apply this oil after you've washed you hair or when its dry and feels it needs a boost you can apply it to the ends. I only really use it when my hair is wet, and its not sticky to apply and doesn't dry crusty like other products I've tried. It feels like you're putting something natural on your hair. As wells as that it does also protect it from heat when styling.

This product is £9.99 and that does seem like a lot for a hair product but it lasts ages. I have been using it for several months and am only half way through the bottle! Also it is usually on special offer in Boots sometimes for around £6. So I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with curly, dry, or long hair. I'll leave a link below for where you can purchase this product.

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Perfector Oil with Coconut Oil £9.99http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Ultimate-Blends-The-Sleek-Restorer-Oil_1422088/

Thanks for reading! :D

Follow me on Instagram - https://instagram.com/nicolaharrow/


No comments:

Post a Comment