Thursday, 26 February 2015

Makeup | Autograph Eyeshadow Palette



I bought this eyeshadow palette around christmas time, and thought I'd review it for you guys today. Its a selection of natural colours with a mix of matte and shimmers. I am always drawn to palettes with this mix of colours.



The colours are very pigmented so you don't have to use too much to create the look you want. And you can see this in the picture above of them all swatched onto my arm. The palette is excellent for creating any kind of look and does remind me of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. It is cheaper than that palette as well so if you're looking for something similar I would recommend this.

I decided to create a look with the palette for you. First I used Sand on the inner corner of the eye to the middle. Then I took Latte all over the lid. Next I used Brown Velvet on the outer corner and crease. And then for more definition I used Chrome on the crease and to line the lash line of the upper lid lightly. This creates a lovely gold/brown shimmery look and I find this brings out my blue eyes well and matches well with my fair skin.



I would highly recommend trying this palette out. Now I believe the packaging has changed since I bought my version, but I'll link the new one below for you if you'd like to get your hands on it!

Autograph Eye Palette Nude Mix £15 - http://www.marksandspencer.com/eye-palette/p/p22352401

Thanks for reading!

Please follow me if you're enjoying my posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment