Thursday, 12 February 2015

Makeup | Revlon Lip Butter


Here is the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 010 Raspberry Pie. I've heard many bloggers rave about these lip butters and thought I'd try one out. I went for a rich pink colour, its quite a strong look, which I wouldn't wear on an everyday basis but maybe on occasions when I feel like a pop of colour.

This is a very creamy lipstick and is slightly sheer. I love the texture and colour, but the only issue I have is that it's quite high maintenance. It doesn't stay put for very long. Other than that I do really like it, so if you just wore it for an evening rather than a whole day it would be easier to maintain.

In the photos below you can see how it looks on in some delightful selfies! I find that the pink does bring out the blue in my eyes too.


I'll link below where to purchase this lovely lipstick.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 010 Raspberry Pie £7.99 - http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-ColorBurst%E2%84%A2-Lip-Butter_1252852/

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment