Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Skincare | Dirty Works Face Masks


Today I thought I'd tell you about my favourite face masks. I have been using these for a good 6 months or so now.


I first discover the Dirty Works Berry Berry Detox Mask in Sainsbury's about 6 months ago. It has really made my skin feel that much more cleansed each time I use it. It smells amazing, a lovely fruity blueberry smell with hints of willow bark. This is a clay mask that cleans pores thoroughly. I use this mask twice a week when in the bath to make me feel completely pampered. Its easy to use, isn't expensive and last for at least 2 months. I highly recommend trying it out.

As I loved the Detox Mask so much I thought I'd try another mask by Dirty Works, Rose and Glow Moisture Mask. This face mask is ideal if you suffer from dry skin. I mainly use this one in the colder months. It smells of beautiful roses and I find it makes it a soothing mask to treat myself to. This leaves my skin feeling so soft and gently cleansed. I would also recommend trying this one out.

I will link where you can get these face mask down below, but you can also find them in your local Sainsbury's supermarket.



Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment