Thursday, 26 March 2015

Fragrance | Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel Paris






My all time favourite perfume is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel Paris. I have been using this perfume for about 5 or 6 years now. I have fallen in love with it so much I rarely use anything else!

It is a beautiful scent, hard to explain but I'll try. It smells intensely fresh but also light, has a slight floral smell combined with something else giving it a sophisticated edge. I know that doesn't explain it well but if you are interested in it I suggest going into Boots or Fragrance shop and having a smell.

It is a classic and they do, do other products using this scent like shower gel and foaming bubble baths. But as you'd expect very expensive!

Anyway I thought I'd share with you my ultimate perfume and I highly recommend it to you! Do go into your local perfume shop and give it a try!

Thanks for reading! :)

What's your favourite perfume? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment