Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Makeup | Barry M Lipliner


As in my last post I spoke about how important it is to line your lips when wearing lipstick, I thought I'd share with you my favourite lipliner.

I use the Barry M Lipliners as they are a good price and great quality. I have them in two colours one in a red and another in a bright pink. I find that the colour glides on well and blends with the lipstick well.

Lipliner is a really important product to have in your makeup bag. Especially for bright lips like a red, as it keeps your lipstick from bleeding over the edges of your lips during the time you wear it. I use to always wonder how to stop my lipstick from smudging and becoming messy during the time I was wearing it. Once I learned about how lipliner really works I swear by it now. And I hope you will now too.

This is a great product to use with any lipstick, especially bright and bold lipsticks. And it's only £2.99 which for this type of product is excellent value for money. I will leave a link below as to where you can purchase these from.



Thanks for reading! :)

You can now follow my blog on Bloglovin' too!

Instagram: @nicolaharrow

No comments:

Post a Comment