Thursday, 12 March 2015

Makeup | Barry M Super Chic Palette

I bought this eyeshadow palette back in December 2014 mainly to add some sparkle to my makeup for the christmas period. This isn't my usual colours but I loved the idea of having some really shimmery eyeshadows to play with. This is the Barry M Super Chic Palette, which is exclusive to Superdrug.


The pigmentation in this palette is amazing as you can see by the swatches on my arm. The only one which doesn't come out amazingly is 1st cream shimmer shadow which also has glitter in there too. But I find it doesn't stay put, which is a little disappointing. However all the other colours are great. I would say though that you might need to use another palette to get the right base colour.

Below I have shown an example of how I use this palette. I used the last three shades and the primer for this look. I first primed my eyes and thats another thing, which isn't great. It isn't very smooth to put on the eyes. Next I used the gold shimmer all over the lid and in the inner corner. Second I used the copper shimmer over the outer corners, into the crease and under the eye. Finally I used the maroon shimmer in the crease and under the eye just in the outer corner. 

I have to admit I did go for the most natural colours of the palette, which are my more typical shades. But they have worked very well and I love this look.


I have tried two of the Barry M eyeshadow palettes available now and I have to say I really like the quality. For £6.49 its great value and is an excellent item to have if your just beginning to build your makeup collection. I will leave a link below for this palette.


Thanks for reading! :)

You can now follow my blog on Bloglovin'!

Instagram: @nicolaharrow

No comments:

Post a Comment