Thursday, 19 March 2015

Makeup | My March Wishlist


I thought I'd do something a little different for this post. At the moment I don't have a lot of money, so I can't buy all the beauty products I would like. I thought I would show you what I would buy if I could though! There are so many products that people rave about, which I would love to try out! I am going to only talk about two makeup brands, there are more I'm interested in but I thought I'd stick with these two Hourglass and Tarte.

In the first collage I have created I have shown all the Hourglass makeup products, which I have heard great things about and wish for!

1. Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette - These palettes just look absolutely beautiful for a start! And I love all the ranges of colours. If I was to buy one I would go for the top left, Plums.

2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - This is also a beautiful palette. This is of blushes and I don't really have many blushes at the moment so I would love to purchase more. I always like to choose one with a bit of shimmer to give some highlight on the cheek bone.

3. Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil - I am still trying out all the different types of brow products. There are so many to choose from but I have heard that this product is quite easy to use. 



This second collage is all about the Tarte makeup products I wish to have!

1. Tartlette Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush - These blushes have also been raved about for a while now. This particular one is a really nice rose nude colour. One day I definitely will purchase some of these blushes.

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation - This is a very light loose powder foundation. I really like the idea of using a foundation like this as I don't think it would feel heavy on your skin at all unlike some other foundations. I think this would sit nicely on my skin.

3. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara - I want to try out some new mascaras and have heard this one being rave about for a while now. 

4. Tartlette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette - This an all matte eyeshadow palette and I do love a change from shimmer. It gives a more natural definition to the eyes. This has a really nice range of colours, and I just really want it!

That's everything that I am wishing for at the moment. Let me know if you like this type of post and I'll write about other things eg. fashion or skincare. 

Thanks for reading! :)

You can now follow me on Bloglovin'!

Instagram: @nicolaharrow

No comments:

Post a Comment