Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Makeup | Real Techniques Brushes


One thing I haven't spoken about yet is what make up brushes I use. I have several different brands I use but one of the main ones in my collection are Real Techniques brushes. I have two sets and I will review them both for you.


The first of my two sets that I have is the Real Techniques Core Collection. These are mainly face brushes for powders, blushes and foundations. Starting from the left is the Buffing Brush and it's great for setting powder into place. Second we have the Contour Brush, which is excellent for applying contour into place without being too much. Third is the Flat Foundation Brush, which I have to say I use this brush the least out of the set as I don't wear foundation very often. Fourth is the Detailer Brush and this is great to use under the eyes or in the crease.

Overall I'd say this set is a great starter set for the face and I would highly recommend purchasing it.


The second set of brushes are the Real Techniques Starter Kit. These brushes are mainly for use on the eyes. Starting from the left this is Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush that you can use for applying eyeliner. I don't tend to use this one as I haven't got a pot of gel liner to try it out with but I plan to in the future. Second is the Accent Brush which is very small and I find great for smudging under the eye. Third is the Brow Brush and is excellent when applying shadow to your brows. Fourth is the Deluxe Crease Brush and this is really good for blending out cream eyeshadows. And finally is the Base Shadow Brush, which I use religiously for buffing in my concealer under the eyes and around the nose. Definitely my favourite brush.

I would say that this Starter Set is essential for creating any look on the eyes and would highly recommend having this in your collection.

I think it's important to have good quality brushes for applying your makeup as it creates the best looks. Also is essential to buff and blend make up well when applying to give a more natural finish. I feel that Real Techniques have some excellent brushes on offer these are just two of the sets available. I shall link where to buy these great products below.

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit £20.99 - http://www.feelunique.com/p/Real-Techniques-Core-Collection-Kit

Real Techniques Starter Kit £20.99 - http://www.feelunique.com/p/Real-Techniques-Starter-Kit

Thanks for reading! :)

Please follow me if you're enjoying my posts!

Instagram - @nicolaharrow




No comments:

Post a Comment