Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Makeup | Rimmel London Apocalips




I have heard a lot about this product and thought I'd try it out. It's the Rimmel London's Apocalips Lip Lacquer in the shade 303 Apocaliptic. This is a very bright pink and it definitely makes a statement.

It's an extremely smooth liquid lipstick with a lot of pigment. You don't need to use a lot to create this lip look, in fact it can get messy if you use too much. And as I always say I'd line your lips when using this lipstick to prevent it bleeding over the edges. 


Overall this lipstick creates a great and bold look. It is worth the money as you don't use much. I would highly recommend trying this out, and there are many other shades available so you don't have to go for something quite so bold. But I am loving pinks at the moment probably because we are approaching spring! I will leave a link below as usual for this product.

Rimmel London's Apocalips Lip Lacquer £6.49http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-London-Apocalips-Lip-Lacquer_1296026/


Thanks for reading! :)

You can now follow my blog on Bloglovin'!

Instagram: @nicolaharrow

No comments:

Post a Comment