Thursday, 5 March 2015

Makeup | Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick


I thought I'd share with you my ultimate red lipstick, which I always use if I'm in the mood for a dramatic look.

I normally go for this kind of look on a special occasion for example a wedding, 21st birthday or something like that. I feel so glamorous with a bit of colour on my lips. The one I use is by Rimmel London from their Lasting Finish Collection in colour 164 Tantrum. I prefer a deep true red with my skin tone, as I find that the more orange toned reds really clash on my pale skin.

When applying any bright lipstick it's important to line your lips to stop the colour from bleeding over the edge. It can become quite messy if you don't, so always line those lips! And obviously with a matching colour or as close to the lipstick colour as possible.


I would highly recommend this lipstick as it does last for ages, especially if you use some Lip Lock over the top. I shall leave a link for this gorgeous lipstick below if you wish to purchase it.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick £4.99http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Lasting-Finish-Lip-Stick_1133045/

Thanks for reading! :)


You can now follow my blog through Bloglovin'!

Instagram: @nicolaharrow

No comments:

Post a Comment