Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Makeup | Soap&Glory Haul


 I recently purchased some new Soap&Glory makeup products and wanted to share them with you guys!


I bought three items as I think there was a 3 for 2 deal on at the time, which was a plus! 

The first item I bought was the Brow Archery a 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush, in the colour Hot Chocolate. I like the look of this item as it has a nice brush on the end to soften out the marks made with the pencil. I also love the colour as it is a cold brown. I have found that other brow products I have used have been too red for my brows and makes it look less natural. I am very happy with this purchase and can't wait to get start using this!

The second item was a Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in the shade Nudist. I have heard great things about these gloss sticks so I thought I'd try them out. I went for the naturalist shade as I was looking for something to use on a daily basis, and that was not too much but gave some definition.

The third item was a Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick Satin in the shade The Missing Pink. I am really into pink lipsticks at the moment, and I loved the look of this nude pink shade. Again, I thought this item could be a great lipstick to use on a daily basis, and is an alternative the gloss stick as it has a satin finish.

I am very happy with my purchases and will give you guys a review on each after I've been using them for about a month to give a true verdict!

Thanks for reading! :)

You can now follow my blog on Bloglovin'!

Instagram: @nicolaharrow


No comments:

Post a Comment