Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Nails | Maybeline's Forever Strong Super Stay Nail Polish


I purchased this nail polish recently as I wanted to find something that was light and spring coloured. It's a Maybeline Forever Strong Super Stay Nail Polish in shade Pink in the Park. I am so happy with the colour it is beautiful, and definitely a good colour for spring. I am a lover for pastels on my nails at this time of year. In the past I have not been a pink lover for nails as find its a bit cliche but this year there is something about pastel pink, which I am loving!

This polish is easy to apply it has a great sized brush, so it only takes a few sweeps to coat the nail. I only had to do two layers for the colour to be strong. I have heard that this nail polish has good staying power as well. It is a gel formula so it is stronger than ordinary nail polish. 

I would highly recommend this pink polish for this spring time! I will leave a link below where you can purchased this pastel beauty!

Maybeline's Forever Strong Super Stay Nail Polish £4.49 - http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Forever-Strong-SuperStay-Pastel-Nail-Polish_1459245/

Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me on Bloglovin'!

Instagram: @nicolaharrow


No comments:

Post a Comment