Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Makeup | My Classic Wing Liner Look


I thought I'd share with you my go to glam look, which I always turn to when I want to make that extra effort. I like to keep my make up looks as natural as I can as I don't like to stand out too much. Anyway, I will explain to you what products I use and how I like to use them.

First of all I like to put on my concealer, which I dot under my eyes, around my nose and on my chin. I put it in these areas to cover redness and under eye tiredness. I use Rimmel London's Wake Me Up Concealer in 001 Ivory.

Then I like to set that with my Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent.

You may be thinking what foundation I use, but I do not use any foundation as I find a bit of concealer buffed into the right places is all I need.

Next I like to do my cheeks and contouring. I first of all like to contour my cheeks with Barry M Natural Dazzle which is a matte bronzer. I work this into the hollows of my cheeks and I tend to pull my best fish face to get this in the right places! Then I like to put some blush on my cheeks and I use Soap&Glory's Blush at First Sight. This is a shimmery blusher so I can highlight at the same time. I apply this to the apples of my cheeks and then brush along the tops of my cheeks.

Once my face is done I then turn to my eyes. I start by using Maybeline's Colour 24hr Tattoo in Creamy Beige 98. This is a great base colour to use to give a little definition before working on the wing liner. I then use from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, Tease just in the crease to define it more. Now I begin to create my wing liner, by first taking an angled liner brush and using from the same eyeshadow palette Blackout to mark out the line I wish to create. This way if you make a mistake its easier to correct when you use powder. Once I'm happy I trace over the line with Maybeline's Superliner pen. To finalise the eyes I then pop No7's Intense Volume Mascara on.

For my eyebrows I use Soap&Glory's Archery Brow Pencil in Hot Chocolate, which I am loving at the moment! It's easy to define them with this pencil with as much or as little definition as you'd like. 

For my lips I use Soap&Glory's Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick in Nudist. This is a very natural shade which won't take away from the wing liner.

And thats it! My favourite look, I do keep it very simple and it works for me. I highly recommend all these products which you can find at Boots or Superdrug.


Thanks for reading! :D

What's your favourite make up look at the moment? Let me know in the comments.

Please follow me if you're enjoying my posts!


2 comments:

  1. Tease from Naked 2 palette is simply the best. Love your look! xo

    ReplyDelete