Thursday, 16 April 2015

Nails | Rimmel London Rita Ora Nail Polish



New nail polish purchase! I'm a little obsessed with buying new nail polishes at the moment, especially spring colours like this lovely lavender colour. This is a Rimmel London Nail Polish by Rita Ora in the shade 558 Go Wild-er-ness. I love this colour so much! And I have been looking for this colour for a while, a purple thats quite pale but cool blue-ish colour. I think its perfect for spring and really lifts any outfit with this on your nails.

This nail polish stays on so well and it didn't chip for four days for me, which is amazing! So the formula for these polish is well worth the money too. There are a few other shades in the Rita Ora collection which are lovely too but I was drawn to this in particular. I would highly recommend this polish!

Link for it below:


Thanks for reading!

Please follow my blog on here or on Bloglovin' if you're enjoying my post! And please comment your favourite nail polishes below. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment