Thursday, 2 April 2015

Skincare | Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy


I was given these hand creams for christmas and I have been loving them ever since then! They are so hydrating and a great treatment for you hands in the winter months. These are the perfect size to carry around in your hand bag too.

Now, the main thing which I love is the smell of these hand creams. It is so strong and beautiful to put on your hands. The two I have are Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed, and the other Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage. They both smell amazing, and the great thing about these creams is they are a great present to give. In Crabtree & Evelyn you can choose I think its three and put them in a gift box to give to someone. So, I would highly recommend giving these as a gift too. Also, when they have a sale they are a great bargain!

Overall these hand creams are amazing! I would recommend them to anyone, and I will leave a link for them below as usual.



Thanks for reading! :)

Follow me in Bloglovin'!

Instagram: @nicolaharrow


No comments:

Post a Comment