Thursday, 9 April 2015

Skincare | Dirty Works Body & Foot Butter


I am loving the Dirty Works as a brand at the moment. I recently bought these two items to try out next.

The first of these two is Best Foot Forward Foot Butter, I have bought this in preparation for the summer when those sandals come back out the closet! This Foot Butter has a lovely coconut oil and shea butter in it, so it is very hydrating for your feet. I am really looking forward to moisturising my feet with this lovely foot butter.

The second item I purchased was the Supreme Cream Body Butter, I recently have discovered body butters and love trying out new ones! This one is enriched with shea butter and sweet almond oil, so it is a super nutty smell which I love in a moisturiser. I mainly use body butters after a lovely relaxing bubble bath to top off my pampering session! So I am really looking forward to trying this one out.

As I said at the beginning of this post I love many other Dirty Works product and they are a great price too. So am super excited to try these two out! I shall leave a link to these below.




Thanks for reading! :)

If you enjoy my posts please follow me on here or on Bloglovin' :D



No comments:

Post a Comment