Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Skincare | Sanctuary Spa Body Wash & Lotion

For christmas I was given a gift set with these two items in it. I have mainly been using them when I go travelling to see my lovely boyfriend. And they have been very useful for that.

The first item is the Sanctuary Spa Cleansing Burst Body Wash, this is a lovely body wash and has a strong scent. It's a very sophisticated scent. There are jojoba beads within it which burst while washing to release oils and cleanse your skin leaving you feeling very refreshed. It's a very luxurious body wash and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it. I only use a small amount at a time but that's all you need and this little bottle lasts about a month, which is very good for a travel size.


The second item is the Sanctuary Spa Silky Smooth Body Lotion, this also contains the lovely jojoba scent. I do love the scent of both of these, it's very sophisticated and grown up. This lotion is lovely to put on after your shower where you have used the body wash. They marry well together. It is a very rich moisturiser, so if you prefer light lotions this one isn't the one for you. But saying that this moisturiser is very nourishing to the skin, and does leave it feeling very silky smooth. You don't have to use too much of this one either so they both do last for about a month.

Overall, I would highly recommend these two items if you are looking for a luxurious set to use. Also does make a lovely present for someone. I will leave a link to these items below for you as always.


For the full size 250 ml bottles links below:
Sanctuary Spa Silky Smooth Body Lotion - http://www.boots.com/en/Sanctuary-Body-Lotion-250ml_11865/
Sanctuary Spa Cleansing Burst Body Wash - http://www.boots.com/en/Sanctuary-Body-Wash-250-ml_11867/

Thanks for reading! :)

If you enjoy my posts please follow me on here or on Bloglovin' :D




No comments:

Post a Comment