Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Fashion | Accessories Haul


I recently treated myself to some new accessories as a couple of weeks ago it was my birthday. I have been wanting these items for quite a while now.

I'll begin by talking about the jewellery I bought. Now, I know I've been going on and on about statement necklace and how obsessed I am with them. On the other side I do like dainty delicate jewellery as well, for days when you don't want it to take away from an outfit. I bought a very small necklace with a simple silver tube on it, this necklace sits quite high up on the collar bone area. It's a very sweet sophisticated necklace and I love it. Its from Accessorize and is part of the Sterling Silver range at £12.99.

The three rings are also from Accessorize Sterling Silver range. I own quite a few other rings with stones like amber, so I always look for rings which will look good along side them. These three are perfect for this, you can also wear them as thumb rings. They are also very dainty and delicate and look lovely worn with the necklace. They were £12.99 which isn't bad at all for real sterling silver rings!

And lastly I treated myself to a new pair of sunglasses from Topshop. These are called Sophie Cateye sunglasses in black. You can also get them in a tortoiseshell colour as well. I I love them because they are big and dramatic yet they don't over power your look too much. They also look nice on smaller faces, I have a small face and find that these glasses fit really well which is an unusual find on the highstreet! They were only £16 which I think is a great price for sunglasses and I cannot wait to wear these on holiday.

That's everything I bought, I would recommend all these items! I shall leave links down below for you.



Sterling Silver 3 x Twisted Ring Set Accessorizehttp://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_2,acc_2.5/7851019152

Thanks for reading!

Please follow my blog if your enjoying my posts :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment