Thursday, 7 May 2015

Fashion | The Fishtail Braid


I have been obsessed with this hair trend lately. It took one watch of a tutorial on Youtube and I was hooked on creating this Fishtail braid. I think it's unique and it looks messy yet sophisticated.

Once you have seen how to create this braid, it adds a whole new look into your routine. I was getting sick of putting my hair up into a top knot, don't get me wrong I do still love the top knot but sometimes I want to switch things up a bit. Also, braiding your hair is good for it, it keeps it in great condition.

The great thing about this braid is you can dress it up or dress it down. I tend to do the side braid the most for work as I think it looks quite sophisticated but interesting. As the ladies at work say "it's a plait but not a normal plait".

I have seen many celebs wearing this braid quite loose too and I quite like that look. I need to work on creating that style. I do tend to have trouble with my hair because it tends to slip out of shape, so when creating a loose look it may eventually just all fall out! But I will work on a solution to that problem and will let you guys know in the future.


I also like to create two braids as well, this is a more casual look for me. It's more fun than the single braid. Great for a day of spring cleaning wearing denim dungarees! 

Anyway, this is a great look and definitely on trend at the minute. I will leave a tutorial for you all to learn this style of braid too and once you know how you'll be just as addicted as me!


Thanks for reading!

Please follow me if you enjoy my posts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment