Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Fashion | Summer Bikinis 2015


I thought I'd write a blog post on my favourite styles of bikinis for this year. I have selected four, because when I was making my selection I realised I kept wanting to choose the same styles over and over so I thought this number and options gave a good variety.

As I mentioned in my last post I am going on holiday soon to Santorini in Greece so I am busy buying all my bits for that. And that's why I will be writing many summer related blog post at the moment.

1. This bikini is from Topshop and it is my absolute favourite as I have purchased this number! I think the print is beautiful and colourful with lovely floral illustrations. I also love the white background its a very up lifting colour combination ideal for a hot summer vacation. Click here for link.

2. The next bikini is from Accessorize/Monsoon and it is a strapless style. Normally the strapless style comes with attachable straps as an option. I think for tanning purposes this bikini is ideal as you won't get those annoying strap lines. The aztec print is very nice too and I especially like it in black and white. Click here for link.

3. This bikini is also from Accessorize/Monsoon and a plunge neck style. This is more a practical bikini great to actually swim in. This style suits anyone and is a classic bikini look. I love the stripe print, it suits the seaside! Click here for link.

4. And finally we have this blue bikini from Topshop. I do love printed bikinis but I think sometimes you need a block colour option as well. This is the same style as the other Topshop bikini, you can wear this style strapless as well I believe. Click here for link.

That's all my bikini favourites for this summer. Let me know what your favourite style is in the comments.


Thanks for reading!

Please follow me if you're enjoying my posts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment