Thursday, 28 May 2015

Make Up | Maybelline Super Stay Nail Polish


This nail polish is turning into my go to nail polishes. This is Maybelline's Forever Strong Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour. I have been really into pastel colours for my nails at the moment. And that's why I bought this beautiful pale mint green called 615 Mint for Life. Its a really uplifting colour and goes with everything.

These polishes are really good and are long lasting. I think the 7 days is a push though I would say more like 4 or 5. But still that is pretty amazing for a nail polish. The price of these polishes is about £4 which isn't bad at all. I would recommend this polish and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.

Click here for a link to this polish.

What do you think of this polish formula? Which other polishes would you recommend?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment