Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Make Up | Rimmel Haul


I recently bought some new items from Rimmel London and thought I'd share what I got with you guys!

Firstly, I bought two eyeliners, which are retractable rather than pencil. I opted for this eyeliner as I hate sharping pencil eyeliners I find it makes a lot of mess and the liner runs out quicker. This eyeliner is called Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer by Rimmel London. I got two colours 212 Rich Brown and 240 Aqua Sparkle. My everyday pencil eyeliner is usually brown which is why I bought this colour, plus it is waterproof so I hope this means less smudging over the day. There is a foam dome on the other end to buff the liner into place which is handy on the move. I got the blue eyeliner as I noticed in a lot of the fashion shows there were make up looks with bright blue lined lids rather than black and I thought I'd try it out. I think it will look quite fun. I am very happy with these two eyeliner and may post a look using them in the future. Click here for a link to this product.

The other item I bought was the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory. I use the concealer everyday and I have been meaning to purchase a foundation for special occasions. This foundation is very light and hydrating also has SPF 15 in it which is very good. I also think it smells really nice and fresh so you don't feel like your about to cake your skin with a heavy product. This foundation also brightens your face as it has tiny specks of shimmer in it. I will also post a look using this foundation in the future. Click here for a link to this product.

That's everything I purchased from Rimmel London, which products are you loving from them at the moment?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment