Thursday, 21 May 2015

Makeup | Zoeva Classic Brush Set


I haven't written about anything make up related in a while, so I thought I'd talk about one of my favourite brush sets by Zoeva. I received this brush set for christmas last year and I have been absolutely loving them ever since.


I will start by talking about the main face brushes in this set. Starting from the left is a lovely 125/Stippling brush, great to use with cream blushes. This brush is amazing to blend with and feels so soft on the face.

Then we have the 128/Cream Cheek brush, which I use as a contour brush actually. I think it is a great shape for putting your contour into the hollows of your cheeks.

Next we have the 105/ Luxe Highlight brush, I use this on my cheeks with my shimmer blushes, which act as a blusher and highlighter. It's the perfect size for my cheeks as I have a small face but I can see why it is meant to be a highlighter blush.

The last brush 142/ Concealer Buffer brush, I do use this to buff in my concealer and it is perfect for this! I absolutely love this brush I think its the best one out of the whole set! I would highly recommend using this type of brush for applying concealer.


Moving on to the eye brushes, I really like using these brushes on my eyes some more than others.

Starting from the left we have the 228/ Luxe Crease brush. This brush is perfect for buffing in eyeshadow into the crease of your eyelid. It's a very soft brush too, and I also use it as a general buffing in all my eyeshadow brush.

Then I use 227/ Luxe Soft Definer brush, and this brush is lovely too also great for buffing into the crease of the eye. It's is a all round great eyeshadow brush!

Next 230/ Luxe Pencil brush, I think this is intended to buff in pencil eyeliner. I tend to use it to apply shadow under my eye, which it is perfect for! You can be very precise with this and it works it into the areas you want very easily.

Lastly we have 317/ Wingliner Brush, this brush is amazing for applying eyeliner or marking where you would like you eyeliner. I use this with black eyeshadow to apply where I would like to put my eyeliner, this makes it much easier! I also sometimes just use it to apply dark eyeshadow to line my eyes.

And that is all the brushes from the Classic Brush set by Zoeva. This set is £60, which is quite a lot but you have to think of it as an investment into some great quality brushes that will last a long time. Click here for the link.

What are you favourite make up brushes?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment