Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Skincare | Bodyshop Haul


I recently ventured into my favourite shop, The Bodyshop. I wanted to try out some new things and some classics, which I have heard many other beauty bloggers talking about.

First of all, I thought it was about time to try out the Camomile Cleansing Oil. Now this product is raved about ALOT, and I have been eager to try it out. All you have to do is massage one pump onto you face and it starts to break down your make up. It also cleanses your skin at the same time. I am going to give it a go and give you my verdict at a later date!

Then I decided that I wanted to try the Fuji Green Tea, Bath Tea which is part of the Bodyshop's new Fuji Green Tea collection. I have also heard this being raved about and how it smells amazing. I have to say when I opened that tin and smelt the amazingness inside I was sold then and there! I also love the idea of putting the tea infuser into my bath and brewing a gorgeous smelling bubble bath.


Lastly, I thought I'd try out some of the Bodyshop's make up range. I wanted to try out a new black eyeliner because I'm still not happy with my current liner. This is the Bodyshop's Skinny Thin Felt Eyeliner and when I tried it out on my hand it seems very easy to use. I will let you know how good it is once I have tried it on my eyes.

And that's everything I bought on my latest trip into the Bodyshop and am very excited to try these items out!

What's your favourite product at the Bodyshop at the moment? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading!

Please follow if you're enjoying my posts :D


No comments:

Post a Comment