Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Haircare | Garnier Ultimate Blends


I have been trying a new shampoo and conditioner for a while now. I have heard great things about the Ultimate Blends range from Garnier. I already use the Coconut Oil on my hair which is amazing. So I thought I'd try out the shampoo and conditioner I choose to try out the The Marvellous Transformer with Argan and Camellia oils Shampoo. And the conditioner is The Silky Smoother with Vanilla Milk and Papaya.

I think these two are lovely and they do leave your hair feeling beautifully soft and shiny. I do suffer from a sensitive scalp and these two didn't seem to irritate my scalp at all. With that said though I only wash my hair two or three times a week as it's so thick I don't really get greasy hair very easily. If I washed my hair more frequently this range might irritate my scalp.

This shampoo smells amazing and I like that it is clear. My hairdresser has always told me not to get a shampoo unless it is transparent as the other thicker shampoos are not as good for your hair as they aren't as natural. I have always followed this rule when looking for shampoo.

The conditioner smells beautiful too it has a lovely sweet vanilla scent to it. I choose this conditioner as it is for long to mid length hair and protects from split ends.

I wouldn't say that these shampoo and conditioners work wonders, so I don't think I will be purchasing them again. But I would still say that the Coconut Oil from this range is amazing and is the main thing I repurchase from this range.

Click here for a link to this shampoo and Click here for a link to this conditioner.

What's your favourite shampoo and conditioner?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment