Thursday, 11 June 2015

Make Up | Garnier 5sec Perfect Blur Primer


Make up primers are something I'm never too sure about, they have a funny texture and I don't think they always work. However recently thought I would try out this Garnier Primer, 5sec Perfect Blur Smoothing Perfecting Primer.

I have been using it everyday for the past few weeks, and it really does seem to make my make up stay in place for about 8 hours. To be honest I can't stand to wear make up for much longer than that anyway. I would say it is pretty good, I'm not sure about it perfecting my skin but it does make my make up blend in easily.

My main issue is that I get quite greasy eyelids throughout the day and they are slightly hooded as well so it means my eyeliner rubs off after a few hours. This primer is pretty good with holding make up in place on my eyes but then it seems to start to rub away after about 7 or 8 hours. But I think I need to find a specific eye primer for my eyes so I will be on the hunt for that in the future.

I would recommend trying it out, Click here for a link to this product.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment