Sunday, 28 June 2015

Make Up | Holiday Make Up


I recently went on holiday day to Greece and thought I would share with you may go to make up look for the evenings while I was there. I didn't really bother with any make up during the day, which was lovely to let my skin breath in the sun. During the evening was when I tended to put some make up on for my evening meals.

I went for my usual make up essentials, I would put Rimmel's Wake Me up concealer in 001 Ivory under my eyes, round my nose and chin. Then I would contour lightly with Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer. Next I'd pop on my cheeks the Love at First Blush by Soap & Glory to add some shimmer. Then I would lock that in place with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder in Transparent.

For my eyes I used Maybeline Bronze on Bronze cream eyeshadow as a base. I then used Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze eyeshadow palette by Collection. The colours I used from this palette were Ochre all over the lid and then used Golden Brown in the crease of the lid. I defined my lash line with Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Rich Brown and then smudged it in for a slightly smokey edge. I finished my eyes off with No7's Intense Volume mascara in black. On my eyebrows I have used Soap & Glory's Archery brow pencil.

Finally on my lips I used Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist. I'm afraid I have forgotten to include that in the photo above, but this is my favourite and most natural looking lipstick. It looks lovely with a tan too.




And that's my go to summer look! What's your favourite products to use during the summer?

Thanks for reading! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment