Sunday, 19 July 2015

Fashion | Summer 2015 Shorts


Hi guys, I thought I would share with you my pick of shorts for summer 2015. 

1. First of all I have picked this amazing pair of denim Mom shorts from Topshop. I bought these shorts for my holiday as I wanted a really good pair of classic denim shorts that will go with many different style tops. This is one of my best buys for my holiday I love them! They are so comfortable and look really stylish but casual. Click here for the link.

2. Next I have picked these Adidas shorts from Topshop. They are a sport style short with a tropical print, which I think makes them look very feminine for a pair of sport shorts. I think these would look great with a white t-shirt or vest and would be great to wear on a hot day. Click here for the link.

3. This pair of shorts is more of a formal style from Topshop. They are a beautiful floral print with a lace trim around the hem. You could wear these in the day or evening with a plain top either black or white. Click here for the link.

4. These shorts are from New Look and they are a lovely black and white aztec print with a lace trim round the hem. I love these because they are a relaxed casual style yet are very sleek looking. They would also be extremely comfortable in hot weather, ideal for a holiday. Click here for the link.

5. Next we have a longer alternative pair of shorts to the others from New Look. I think these would be great to wear on those days when you don't want to get your legs out completely. Also very good for the British summer weather. Click here for the link.

6. Finally I have chosen this pair of lace/crochet pair of black shorts from New Look. I think these are very subtle compared to a pair of shorts with bright floral print. I think you could wear these shorts with any colour vest or t-shirt. Click here for the link.

That's all my summer 2015 picks for shorts, I hope this gives you some ideas on what style of shorts to go for this summer. What is your favourite style?

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment