Sunday, 12 July 2015

Fashion | Summer Dresses 2015


Hi guys, so as the weather has warmed up a lot recently I thought I'd share my pick of summer dresses for 2015. I have selected over a wide variety of styles to choose from, whether your going on holiday or if you going out for a picnic here in the UK. 

1. This is a beautiful maxi dress from Topshop, which is ideal for a summer's evening. If you're going out for a nice meal and want to cover your legs up this dress is perfect. I love the floral pattern on this particular dress. For me maxi dresses are tricky as I am quite short, but it's easy to take up a dress like this especially when it is made from a cotton rather than stretch fabric. Click here for the link.

2. Here we have a lovely dress with straps and beautiful floral embellishment from Topshop. This is dress is very pretty and petite, it can be worn in the day or evening. You can dress it up or down depending on how it is accessorised. It's an all round winner to me as an easy go to outfit, especially when on holiday. Click here for the link.

3. This is petite style denim dress from Topshop. It's a very 90's style dress, which I would wear on the slightly cooler summer days. This would look great with a striped vest or t-shirt underneath. Click here for the link.

4. Here is a dress perfect for beach days, it's from H&M. I actually bought this dress for my holiday and it is so light and airy perfect for the beach. I wore it in the evenings as well and it was a little chilly to wear. It's best for the day and the beach. Click here for the link.

5. This is an alternative to a dress, it's a really simple playsuit from H&M. It's perfect for the day time, and will be very light to wear in the heat. Click here for the link.

6. Finally this is another alternative to some of the more classic style dresses, this is a long t-shirt style from H&M. This is perfect for the UK weather, as it's slightly warmer. I love the simple casual style, almost a Parisian look about it, depending on how you accessorise it. Click here for the link.

That's all my picks, I hope you find this helpful when choosing styles of dresses for this summer.

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment