Sunday, 5 July 2015

Skincare | Bodyshop Haul


Hey guys, before I went off on holiday I had a small spending spree in The Bodyshop. I wanted to purchase new face creams and in particular a night cream.

First of all I picked up Aloe Soothing Night Cream, up until recently I have been using the same cream day and night. I wanted to see what difference it does make to use a specific night cream at night time. When my skin has been out in the sun all day this night cream feels amazing to put on after cleansing my face. It is a lot richer than a day cream, but it feels like at night time your locking in the moisture lost throughout the day. So, so far so good with this little pot. 

Secondly, I bought Aloe Soothing Gel I particularly picked this up for my holiday as I thought it would be much lighter than cream when it's hot. I think this is my favourite out of the three as it is so light but moisturising at the same time. If your suffer from oily skin I think this would be a great product to use as it soaks into your skin so quickly leaving no shine.

Lastly, I bought the Seaweed Pore Perfector, this is meant to help minimise pores. I do feel I have quite large pores on my nose and chin and thought I would see if this product can help me. I only apply it to these two areas as the rest of my face doesn't need it. I haven't notice any drastic changes yet but I will keep you posted.

I have found that these three items were perfect for my holiday, especially the Aloe products as it is so soothing after being in the sun all day.

That's everything I have bought and would recommend these products. What are your favourite summer skin products to use?

Thanks for reading! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment