Sunday, 30 August 2015

Make Up | Kate Moss Rimmel London Nail Polish


Hey guys, I recently bought some new nail polish from the Salon Pro Kate Moss collection by Rimmel London. I already have one of her nail polishes as it was a freebie, and I was amazed at the quality of the polish. This nail polish lasts a very long time and doesn't chip easily. So I as you can imagine I wanted to purchase a few more colours.


The first of the two new shades I bought are from Kate's Nude collection which came out quite recently. I got the colour 127 Gentle Kiss. This is a yellow toned nude, it's very subtle and looks very neat on the nails. Again the formula is amazing I am wearing this colour as I type and have had it on my nails for 7 days and it has barely chipped. I would say that this is quite a dark nude, I would like a slightly lighter nude, a tad lighter than my own skin colour. But saying that I do love the way this looks. Click here for a link to the product.


The second shade I bought was this dark red, 124 Venus. I have been wearing a lot of pastels and nudes lately and felt like I needed a dark alternative. I love this it is a sort of blood red colour, a very sexy shade, and looks lovely on your toe nails. Also a great formula lasts atleast 5 days if not more. Click here for a link to the product.

I would highly recommend this formula of nail polish. These nail polishes are normally on special offer in Boots or Superdrug for buy one get one half price.

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment