Sunday, 2 August 2015

Make Up | No Make Up Look


Hey guys, today I wanted to talk through may go to quick and easy no make up look. This is the look I go for at the weekends when I do not feel like wearing a full on make up look and want to look as natural as possible.

I start off by applying moisturiser and I am absolutely loving Aloe Soothing Gel by The BodyShop. This creates the perfect base to then add a little concealer, Wake Me Up by Rimmel 001 Ivory, in the usual areas, under my eyes, round my nose and on my chin. Then I blend the concealer into place. Next I take my bronzer, Barry M Natural Dazzle , I apply some light contour and then everywhere where the sun would hit my face to give a natural glow. Once I have completed my face I like to powder using Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder in Tranparent.

I then move on to my eyebrows, and this product is a new find Soap&Glory's Archery 2in1 Brow. This brow pencil is amazing it has an angled retractable pencil tip which makes creating the right shape really easy. I find that the colour isn't too strong so is perfect for a natural look. On the other end is a setting gel, once I am happy with the shape I have created I then set it in place.

Next it's time for the eyes, I like to use Maybeline's Color Tattoo 24 hr creme eyeshadow, in the shade Creamy Beige. This is a lovely colour to quickly pop on and then blend into place with your finger. Then I finish off with some mascara, I used Rimmel's Wonder'full mascara in black. This is a new mascara I got recently and I love how well I can layer it on.

And last but not least I like to just pop on some lip balm, I normally use one by Nivea.

That's it, as easy as that. I love this look because I feel like my skin can still breath with this small amount of make up.

What are you favourite products to use on a lazy day?

Thanks for reading!

Please follow me on Bloglovin' if you are enjoying my posts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment