Sunday, 9 August 2015

Make Up | Soap&Glory's Archery 2in1 Brow Pencil


I recently purchased this new brow pencil by Soap&Glory and am amazed at how good it is. I mentioned in some of my old posts how I was on the hunt for a really good quality but affordable brow pencil.

I have two different brow pencils by Soap&Glory and I love them both. However, this product just tops it slightly because it is so quick and easy to use. It has an angled pencil end which is retractable. The angle is perfect for creating the perfect shape at the inner end of the brow. I then like to turn it on it's side to mark out the rest of the brow. I then finish the look by using the other end, which is a setting gel. When I first heard about the setting gels for brows, I was put off by the idea but since I have been using this brow pencil it's now a must when applying my brows.

The brow pencil only comes in two colours which I would say may be it's slight down fall, there is either brown or blonde. For me the brown colour is great but it might not be for everybody. The one other down fall is that the retractable pencil completely popped out once, so at the moment I have to be careful not to let it fall out again. I'm not sure if it was just mine but I wasn't too happy about that!

Despite that I still love it and can't stop using it, I believe it is similar to the Hourglass Sculpting pencil but a lot cheaper.

I would recommend giving this product a go, I haven't been able to find a link for it online, but I found mine in my local Boots store.

What's your favourite drugstore eyebrow product?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment