Sunday, 16 August 2015

Make Up | Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick


Hi guys, I wanted to do another review for you on one of my latest purchases. Oops, another Soap&Glory product! I have mentioned my love for the gloss stick in the colour Nudist. I thought I would try another colour from the range and I bought, Raplumzel, which is a gorgeous Pink/Plum colour. This colour is more rich than the Nudist shade, and I love it. These gloss sticks are very sheer but you can build it up and they have a lovely shine.

Normally, I wouldn't oped for a lip gloss but I think this formula is the perfect mix between a lip stick and lip gloss. The colour is gorgeous and I found it was great to wear for special occasions or going out for dinner.

I would highly recommend the Soap&Glory Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks, and in particular the shades, Nudist and Raplumzel.

What's your favourite Soap&Glory product?

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment