Sunday, 27 September 2015

Fashion | September Payday Wish List


Hey guys, I have created my September Payday Wish List for you. It is a little random but these are a few of the things I am loving at the moment and hope to purchase soon after payday!

1. This item is absolutely my number 1 must have this month. They are patent loafers from Marks & Spencers for £29.50 in the colour Wine. I randomly tried them on a few weeks ago and I didn't have time to think about buying them, ever since I can't stop thinking about them. The other weekend I intended to use a 20% off voucher to buy them but they were all sold out! So I am really hoping M&S restock these shoes so I can purchase them with my paycheque!

2. The second item on my wish list is a super comfy and soft nightshirt from Marks & Spencers for £19.50. In the in between months I love wearing this type of nightwear with some fluffy socks. 

3. The third thing on my list is a lovely faux leather jacket also from Marks & Spencers for £55. I particularly love the colour, as I haven't got a light coloured faux leather jacket. I think in the autumnal months it will brighten up horrible grey days.

4. Next is a lovely three quarter length sleeved, fine knit jumper from H&M £14.99. I have shown one of the three colours available. I am in love with this style of jumper because I can wear this type of jumper to either work or at the weekend, and its a great price tempted to buy all three colours!

5. Lastly is a slightly random item but I am a lover of anything to do with Owls! This a vase in the shape of an Owl from Marks and Spencers for £25. I love it, very unique and would look amazing with bright flowers coming out of it.

And thats my payday wish list, I hope you like it and may have given you some ideas as well!

Thanks for reading as always :D

No comments:

Post a Comment