Sunday, 6 September 2015

Haircare | OGX Coconut Water Shampoo & Argan Oil Conditioner


Hey guys, I wanted to talk about the shampoo and conditioner I have been using for the past month. I had heard a lot about this brand, OGX from other bloggers and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I decided to try out the Coconut Water Shampoo as it sounded very hydrating for my hair. I tend to go for coconut products as my hair can become dry very easily. I also like to use natural products on my hair. I love this shampoo it smells lovely, but isn't overpowering. It is a great shampoo and lasts a long time. I am extremely happy with this product, I believe it adds shine as well. When I purchase shampoos I always go for ones which are clear as my hairdresser told me once that this is the sign of a good shampoo. I have sensitive skin as well so I do have to watch that products are not too much for my skin. I think this product is lovely and doesn't irritate my scalp.

For a conditioner I decided to go for the Argan Oil of Morocco, as this is one of the most hydrating ingredients for your hair. As I have curly hair and do suffer from frizz I felt this would be very good for my hair and keeping it under control. This also adds loads of shine to my hair. I love the smell of Argan Oil so knew I would love the smell. This is a gorgeous conditioner and feels like a good quality one as well.

Overall, I would say OGX is an amazing haircare brand and recommend trying their products out. I know I definitely will be trying some of their other products in the future.

Click Here to find the OXG range on Boots website.

Thanks for reading! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment