Saturday, 24 October 2015

Beauty | My Bath Time Routine


I was thinking that I haven't done a routine post since my skincare routine back February, so I thought I would share with you what I use when it comes my relaxation session of bath times! This is my favourite time of the day, I especially enjoy it if I have had a long day and have gone for a long run. It's my reward!


I will start by explaining what I like to use on my face in the bath. I think it is really important to give your skin a deep cleanse when in the bath. I always start by taking a flannel soaked in the hot water of the bath and put it in my face to open my pores. Then I use Soap&Glory Peaches and Clean, Deep Cleansing Milk to cleanse and wash my skin. I love the smell of this product and it has something in it which tingles on the skin slightly. I love using it, it really feels like it is cleaning my skin. Click here for a link.

Once I have cleansed my skin I like to use a face mask to clear out my pores. I like to use Dirty Works Detox Mud Mask with Blueberry and Willow bark extract. I put this all over my skin and leave it to dry for 10 minutes. I have spoken about this face mask before in a previous post, the packing has changed recently. I love this face mask, it always helps when I am having a bit of a break out. I highly recommend this face mask, and I use it once or twice a week in the bath. Click here for a link.


My absolute favourite bubble bath to use in the bath is from the Bodyshop, Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt. This stuff is amazing, when I am in need of a very relaxing bath to destress I always use this. The smells is amazing and you don't even need to put that much in your bath. It is a very comforting smell of warm honey. This is £8 which is a great price, it is a great quality product to use in your bath and last for about two months! Click here for a link.

After I get out of the bath I like to use a body butter to deeply hydrate my skin. I have used a few different scents from the Bodyshop, in the picture is my next butter to start on which is Raspberry. I love the fruity scents to use after a bath. The Bodyshop body butters cost £14 which is a lot which is why I only use them after my baths about twice a week. This means they last for a long time and it is more of a treat. Click here for a link to all body butters available.

This is what I use when I want to have relaxing pamper session and I recommend of products mentioned. I would love to hear what kind products your like to use to relax, please leave a comment.

Thanks fro reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment