Sunday, 4 October 2015

Fashion | Autumn 2015 Knitwear Pick


Hey guys, today I wanted to give you my autumn knitwear pick for this year. I love this time of year when it is time to get the jumpers out and snuggle indoors away from the cold!

1. The first jumper in my pick is this one from New Look for £14.99. It has a lovely drape detail and I think would look great with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans. It's a thin jumper so great for the early autumnal months.

2. This second jumper is from H&M and is a very casual oversized style. This is my favourite style of jumper to wear and it is 70% cotton so it will be beautifully soft. I have sensitive skin when it comes to wool or mohair, so I do prefer to buy jumpers made from cotton.

3. Next is this jumper from Topshop, I love this polo neck style. This jumper could be worn to work or at the weekend. It is the most expensive of my pick it is £39 but it has 13% wool and 20% mohair in the mix. I might find this a bit much for my skin but I love the style. 

4. This is another jumper from H&M, a lovely round necked jumper in the colour Mustard Marl. I love these colours in autumn and to wear them with black leggings or jeans. This jumper is £14.99 and has 15% wool in it.

5. This is a short sleeve alternative knit from New Look. This would look lovely over a long sleeved top. This jumper has 9% wool and is £19.99. I love the polo neck in combination with the short sleeves and think this is a big trend this year.

6. And finally another short sleeve alternative from Topshop. This is a knitted vest top and I think this would be great for work. It is 17% cotton and is £14. I think this is a lovely textured vest and would be warm for the autumn.

And thats my pick of knitwear for the autumn, I hope this has given you some ideas for what to wear this autumn!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment