Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Make Up | Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet


Today, I want to review a new lip product I have recently bought. If you read my blog post on The Goodwood Revival you will have seen that I used this lipstick for my 1950's make up look.

This is the second red lipstick I own, I don't tend to wear dark lips or bright lips as they tend to be a lot of work to keep looking perfect all day long. I only wear red lipstick for special occasions.

Instagram photo: nic_beauty

This is a beautiful matte lipstick, I would recommend lining your lips to stop any bleeding round the edges. It did last all day quite well with just one re-application and that was only because I ate lunch. My verdict on it's staying power is pretty good. I do tend to use Lip Lock by Rimmel London to give that extra hold.

I would recommend these lipsticks for special occasion they are a lovely matte lipstick. However, if your lips are dry the lipstick will only emphasise this so make sure to moisturise before application.

Thanks for reading, I hope this post helps you if you are looking for a great, deep red, matte lipstick.

Click Here for a link to buy this lipstick from Boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment