Sunday, 18 October 2015

Make Up | Tanya Burr Cosmetics


A few months ago I bought these two items from the new range of Tanya Burr Cosmetic which Tanya has recently released. She added three eyeshadow palettes and a brow palette. I think after these were released she also released face palettes for cheeks and contouring.


I went for the brow palette as I am a little obsessed with finding the best products to use on my eyebrows. It's a constant hunt! Applying eyebrows with shadows looks very natural. I love doing my brows with this palette it creates great definition. I mix two colours together, Pebble and Hot Cocoa as I find Chestnut is too warm toned for my brows. I would say that this isn't the quickest way to do my brows but it is the most natural way to define them.

I also use this palette on my eyes to create soft smokey brown eyes, it's amazing for that as well. It's an all in one palette. I haven't really used the brush or tweezers yet but they will be great when traveling as I do forget my tweezers sometimes! 

I have inserted a photo (below) to show the brow palette where I used it to defined by brow and created a smokey brown eye look. One of my favourite looks. 

Using the Brow Palette on Eyes and Brows - Amazing!

The second palette I purchased was the Hollywood Eyeshadow palette from Tanya's collection. I choose this palette as it has neutral colours as well as mixed matte and shimmer shades. They are classics shades which I know suit me and my blue eyes. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and last all day. This palette is great for travelling as it is small and compact with a mirror. What more could you want! Bookworm is my favourite to create warm definition through the eyelid crease. Enchanted is so glamourous and a shade for christmas and new year's parties!

I would recommend giving these products a go! I believe that Tanya has really worked hard and produced some amazing products which are at an affordable price.

Click Here to see the Tanya Burr Cosmetic's full collection on Superdrug's Website.


No comments:

Post a Comment