Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Beauty | The Bodyshop InstaBlur Review


Today I want to review a new primer I bought not too long ago. I wanted something which will make my make up last all day. 

This definitely does keep everything in place all day. It also minimises pores and makes my make up glide on beautifully. I had already heard great things about this product which is why I wanted to try it out. It is quite pricey at £14 but I managed to buy it when The Bodyshop had a special offer on, which they do most of the time so I would advise to keep you eyes peeled for one of them.

This product also has shine control which I believe it does, I have noticed a huge difference to how shiny my face becomes when I haven't used this product.

I would highly recommend trying this out! 

Thanks for reading! 

Click here for a link to this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment