Sunday, 22 November 2015

Fashion | Cardigan Picks for this Autumn/Winter


Today, I thought I would share my pick of cardigan styles for this autumn/winter. I love this time of year as I particularly love snuggling up in chunky cardigans.

1. Lu Lu Stitch Cardigan £30 from Topshop. This is my ultimate chunky pick from my selection. I think this is a staple to have in your wardrobe for the winter. At the moment I am in need of purchasing a new chunky cardigan as my current one is looking a bit tired. This one is perfect I love the colour, it brings a bit of warmth into these wintery times. I think it is also important that this kind of cardigan has pockets. This is an excellent purchase. Click here for the link.

2. Loose Knit Cardigan £19.99 from H&M. This is a great standard cardigan, which isn't too hot and would go with most things. V neck cardigans are my favourite to wear open. Another great staple for the wardrobe. Click here for the link.

3. Jaquard-Knit Cardigan £24.99 from H&M. I picked this cardigan as it is an alternative to a solid colour, you can throw this on and it will finish any casual outfit. It would particularly look lovely over a plain t-shirt and jeans. Click here for the link.

4. Burgundy Fine Knit Ribbed Waterfall Cardigan £14.99 from New Look. This style is a similar cut to the previous with a waterfall detail. These cardigans are perfect as well, as you can just throw them on with a pair of jeans and boots. Click here for the link.

5. Pattern-Knit Cardigan £14.99 from H&M. I mainly picked this cardigan as its the perfect style for work. This is the type I tend to wear to work. I like this one as it has an interesting pattern in the knit. Click here for the link.

That is my pick of cardigans for this Autumn/Winter. What is your favourite style?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment