Sunday, 29 November 2015

Fashion | Payday Wishlist November

Hey guys today I wanted to talk about what I am hoping to purchase with my latest payday money. When I make these collages I don't always end of purchasing the things I have chosen but I mostly likely will pick something similar up along the way.

As christmas is approaching I will be spending most of my money on presents for others rather than myself, but I thought I would still share with you what am loving at the moment.

1. Textured Skirt £29.99 from H&M. I love this and thought it would be great for work. The shape looks very flattering and unique, and would go with many things. It would look lovely with a pair of chelsea boots and black tights. Click here for the link.

2. Cable Knit Polo-neck Jumper £24.99 from H&M. I couldn't resist popping this jumper on my list as it looks so cosy and perfect for nights in, in front of the telly with a hot chocolate. It looks so so comfortable and this time of year I become obsessed with jumpers! Click here for the link.

3. Floozie Spot Print Onesie £32.50 from Asos. Again I have another cosy night in item, but its winter now and we all need cosy items to keep us warm! I love this its a really fun print, would make a great xmas present too. Click here for the link.

4. Velvet Vest Top £7.99 from H&M. I have chosen this top as I thought it would be great for the festive evenings. I really like velvet and it I think it is particularly good at christmas. Its different and quirky! Click here for the link.

5. Quilted Lock Cross Body Bag £16.00 from Asos. Every girl needs her standard going out little black bag which will match any outfit. This quilted bag is perfect and looks like the designer styles such as mulberry or chanel. Click here for the link.

6. Pieces Varen Pom Beanie Hat £10. The weather has become a lot colder lately and I am in need of a hat to keep me warm. I need a hat which will go with most outfits. I think this green hat with a faux fur pom pom is perfect! Click here for the link.

And that is everything which I may purchase with this months payday money!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment