Sunday, 15 November 2015

Make Up | Autumn Make Up Essentials


It's that time of year when all I want to wear is warm shimmery make up. I wanted to share with you my autumn make up essentials.

Firstly, I will talk about the base I like to use which is Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory. This is a light foundation and I love the way it glads onto my skin. It buffs in beautifully and looks natural with a glow. Then I like to use concealer and a new favourite is the Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection in Fair. This really brightens under the eyes and covers any redness or blemish on my face. 

Next I take my bronzer which is by Bourjois Delice de Poudre illuminator and bronzer duo. I mainly use the bronzer side rather than the highlighter. I take this in the hollow of my cheeks and along my hairline and jawline. For blusher I use my trusty Blush at first sight Rosy Cheeks by Soap&Glory, this highlights as well as gives the cheeks a lovely rosy shade.

Then I like to set my face into place with a powder and I recently purchased this One Heck of a Blot Powder by Soap&Glory. This a lovely light powder which sets everything into place naturally.

Next I like to fill in my brows with the Soap&Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow Crayon in Brown. This has an angled crayon end which works beautifully to create the perfect shape. Then I set them into place with the brow gel on the other end. I have reviewed this product in a post a couple of months ago, please go to my archive list to find if you want to read the full review.


For my eyes, I used as a base Maybeline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow pot in the shade Creamy Beige. Then I like to use my Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Palette, I mainly use Nude Delight and then Bookworm. This combination creates a lovely warm smokey brown eye which suits my blue eyes. Then I like to line my eyes with a little liner, I use L'oreal Super Liner to create a thin line with a small wing. Finally I finish by putting on some mascara, I recently purchased Lash Sensation by Maybeline, this is amazing it really lengthens and gives my lashes volume.

I know I have not put a lipstick in the photos but I either use a lip balm or a nude lip.

And thats everything I am loving using this autumn. What are your go to products?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment