Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Make Up | Make Up Haul


I recently treated myself to some new make up products. I have bought these items over time not all in one go, which is why they may have been mentioned in a previous post but they are very new items.

I'll start from left to right, I picked up a new eyeliner pencil by Soap&Glory, Smoulder Kohl in the shade Coffee Bean. This liner has a pencil sharpener on the end which is very useful when traveling. It is also waterproof and I am constantly trying to find a liner which won't smudge throughout the day.

Then I picked up another Super Liner by L'oreal Paris in black. I have bought this liquid liner pen before and it is amazing and so intense. It is my favourite eyeliner and I was in need of a new one.

I wanted to try out a new mascara and I had heard great things about Maybeline's Lash Sensation mascara, I bought this in Intense Black. I love this mascara it creates so much length and volume it's amazing. 

I also picked up a new powder to try, One Heck of A Blot Powder by Soap&Glory. I love the compact style of this product with a great mirror and easy to take around with you.

Finally I bought two eyeshadow pencils, one in the shade Vanilla Sky and the other in Vintage Blush. I thought these two colours would be great light bases for shimmery eyeshadow looks.

And that's everything I have recently bought, what have you bought recently?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment