Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Make Up | My Nude Lipstick Collection


Today, I wanted to talk about my nude lipstick collection. I thought I had more lipsticks in nude colours but when it came to gathering them all I only actually have three. I thought about including lip balms but I think I will do a separate post about my favourite lip balms.

Anyway, I love nude lipsticks, I am not one for the bright lipsticks for everyday use, I much prefer low maintenance lip colours. The three nude colours I have are very different from each other even though they are all nudes.


First lipstick I will talk about is a Kate Moss Rimmel London lipstick from the new Nude Collection she released recently. It is in the shade 45 I don't think they have names, its a rosy nude, which I think suits me best on the nude colour spectrum. I find that the only thing I don't like about Rimmel London lipsticks is the smell of them, it does remind me of old lady make up smell. However, that aside it is a great lipstick which lasts very well until you eat some food and then it needs a re-application like most other lipsticks. These lipsticks cost £5.49 but I think they are normally buy one get one half price or something similar. Click here for a link.

Second, I have another Kate Moss Rimmel London lipstick from her original range of colours, this is shade 32. This colour I always struggle with because I'm not sure if it suits me as much as the other two but I do love the colour. It's a coral nude, quite a bright shade but not like a bright red or pink. It's a lovely lipstick just like the other I spoke about before. Click here for a link.

And the last lipstick is from Soap&Glory which is one of my favourite brands. It's the Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick in the shade Nudist. Now, a lot of other bloggers have raved about this as well, and I have mentioned it a few times before!  But it is amazing and completes any look. It's moisturising and isn't a sticky lip gloss, this is my go to when I don't have much time as I know is goes with any make up look. I definitely recommend trying this out. I think they have updated the packaging so it might not look like the one in the picture which I have. They cost £3.50 which is an amazing price, and there is normally a 3 for 2 offer on in Boots with Soap&Glory products. Click here for a link.

I love nude lipsticks and that's my collection, can you suggest any other nudes to try out? 

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment